Article 1 – Definitions
In These terms and conditions:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers from a distance;
2. Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organised by the trader for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the moment that the agreement is concluded, only use is made of One or more techniques for distance communication;
4. Technology for remote communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time;
5. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Continuing performance contract: a distance contract concerning a series of products and/or services, of which the obligation to supply and/or purchase is spread over a period of time. delivery and/or purchase obligation is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: every means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally in a way that allows for future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
11. E-mail address: Info@eurosupps.nl
12. Chamber of Commerce number: 71855610
13. Phone Number: 0621100774
Article 2 – Entrepreneur
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions shall be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, then before concluding the distance selling agreement, it shall be stated that the general terms and conditions can be inspected at the entrepreneur's premises and that they will be sent to the consumer free of charge as soon as possible, at the consumer's request.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph, and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer by electronic means in such a way that the consumer can easily store them on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the agreement at a distance is concluded, it shall be indicated where the general conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent to the consumer free of charge, at his request, either electronically or in some other way.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply by analogy and, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favourable to him.
Article 3 – Company Information
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Chamber of Commerce number: 71855610
4. Telephone number: 0621100774
Article 4 – The Offer
1. If an offer is of limited duration or is made subject to conditions, this shall be expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow the consumer to properly assess the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the products and / or services offered. products and/or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- -the price includes taxes;
- -the possible costs of delivery;
- -the manner in which the agreement will be brought about and what actions are required for this;
- -the applicability or otherwise of the right of withdrawal;
- -the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
- -the period for accepting the offer, or the period for adhering to the price;
- -the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the means of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic tariff;
- -if the agreement is archived after its conclusion, in what way it can be consulted by the consumer;
- -the manner in which the consumer may become aware of acts which he does not wish to carry out before the conclusion of the contract and the manner in which he may rectify these acts before the contract is concluded;
- -the languages in which the agreement may be concluded in addition to Dutch;
- -the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- -the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract for continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 – The Agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to that which is stipulated in paragraph 4, at the moment at which the consumer accepts the offer and fulfils the conditions laid down.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the entrepreneur shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and shall ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer is able to pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate safety measures.
4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - acquaint himself with the ability of the consumer to meet his payment obligations, as well as with all those facts and factors that are important for a sound conclusion of the remote agreement. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reason not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request while giving reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. The Entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier: b. the conditions on which and the way in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear notification about being exempted from the right of withdrawal; d. the data included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions, unless the Entrepreneur has already provided the Consumer with these prior to concluding the contract; 6. If the entrepreneur has undertaken to deliver a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph shall only apply to the first delivery.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
During this period the consumer will handle the product and the packaging carefully. He will only extract or use the product to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to retain the product. If he avails himself of his right of withdrawal, he shall return the product with all the accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the trader, in accordance with the reasonable and Clear instructions.
When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract without giving reasons for 14 days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
Article 7 - Costs in the event of case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he shall bear no more than the cost of returning the goods.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur shall return this amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
Article 8 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, it can be by the entrepreneur can only be excluded if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for concluding the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products: a) which are clearly of a personal nature; b) which spoil or age rapidly age;c) for single newspapers and magazines; d) for audio- and video-recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal; e) of which the price is linked to fluctuations on the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence; f) that cannot be returned due to their nature; g) that have been realised by the trader in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period of validity mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services on offer will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VATrates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the Entrepreneur's control, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any prices mentioned are recommended prices shall be stated with the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated it and: a) they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or b) the consumer is authorized to terminate the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 – Conformity and guarantee
1. The entrepreneur stands guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications stated in the offer, with reasonable requirements of reliability and/or serviceability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the date that the contract was concluded.
2. An arrangement offered as a guarantee by the trader, manufacturer or importer shall not affect the rights and claims the consumer may exercise against the trader in respect of a shortcoming in the fulfilment of the trader's obligations based on the law and/or the distance contract.
Article 11 – Delivery and execution
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and carrying out orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery shall be the address which the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these general conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the consumer will be informed about this at the latest one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge and the right to possible compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur shall return the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make an effort to provide a replacement article. The fact that a replacement article is being delivered will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner, at the latest upon delivery. The right of withdrawal cannot be excluded withright of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The cost of return shipment shall be borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
7. Textual errors on the website do not automatically lead to dissolution of the contract. The entrepreneur and the customer will find a solution by mutual agreement.
Article 12 – Payment
- a) Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts payable by the consumer shall be paid before delivery of the goods
- b) The Consumer has the duty to report any inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the Entrepreneur without delay.
- c) In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer, and subject to legal restrictions, the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the consumer for any reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
- d) You can always contact the information in Article 3 if you have any questions.
Article 13 – Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently adequately publicised complaint procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within reasonable time, completely and clearly described, after the consumer has found the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the trader will be answered within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.. On sales by Eurosuppsand its agreements and their implementation are governed exclusively by Dutch law. Applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
4. The site from www.eurosupps.com may contain advertisements from third parties or links to other sites. www .eurosupps.com has no control over the privacy policies of these third parties or their sites..eurosuppsLtd. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the privacy practices of such third parties or their sites. You can always contact Eurosupps You may at any time request from Eurosupps what information about you is being processed. To do so, please send an e-mail. You can also e-mail Eurosupps Eurosupps to make improvements, additions or other corrections. If you no longer wish to receive information, you can Eurosupps If you no longer wish to receive information, please let Eurosupps know. Information is only sent to you if you have specified your e-mail address. Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general conditions must not be to the prejudice of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store them in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Article 15 – Applicable law and competent court.
Dutch law applies to all agreements concluded. The competent court is the court in the place where the trader is domiciled.
All information about SARMS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. The SARM products are sold for research purposes only. This product is NOT a supplement and is not intended for human consumption. By purchasing from this site, you agree to use these products for research purposes only. Eurosupps V.O.F. and partners are not liable for any consequences that may result from the use and misuse of SARMs.
International customers are responsible for paying shipping and import costs. Eurosupps is not liable for blocked packages due to prohibited ingredients. International customers are responsible for knowing the customs regulations in their own country.