Rat's Army - MK-677
Rat's Army MK-677 Suspension contains 20mg/ml and 30ml per bottle. MK-677 is not an SARM, but falls into the same category as an investigational drug. Ibutamoren (INN) (developmental codenames MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191) is a potent, long-acting, orally active, selective and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.
- Boost IGF-1 level
- Increases strength and muscle mass
- Promotes the healing of bones, tendons and ligaments
- Accelerates the speed of recovery
- Promotes fat loss
- Improves sleep quality and REM sleep
- Healthy skin tone
- Highly effective anti-aging properties
- Improves appetite at higher doses
- Ideal for long-term use
- Safe for both men and women
- No PCT needed
All information about these research chemicals and the research chemicals themselves are for educational and research purposes only. These products are NO supplement and are not intended for human consumption.